On-Page SEO Tool Full Guide to Beginner
- 1 On-Page SEO Tool Full Guide to Beginner
- 2 SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is the most important factor for the blog and Site. If you don’t Optimization the SEO so then your website will not be rank in Google and any other search engine.
- 3 Content
- 3.2 Chapter 4
- 3.3 Chapter 1
- 3.4 SEO Basic
- 3.5 1. What IS On-Page SEO
- 3.6 2. Why Is On-page SEO is Important
- 3.7 Chapter 2
- 3.8 Optimize of Title, URL and Meta Tag
- 3.9 #2.1 Optimization The Title, URL, and Meta Tag
- 3.10 #2.2 Optimization The Title
- 3.11 #2.3 Optimization URL
- 3.12 #2.4 Optimization Meta Descriptions
- 3.13 Chapter 3Optimize of SEO for Content
- 3.14 #3.1.Optimization Your Content
- 3.15 #3.2. Use The H1 tag in Article
- 3.16 #3.3. Use The H2 tag in Article
- 3.17 #3.4. Keyword Frequency
- 3.18 Chapter 4
- 3.19 Optimize Your Content
- 3.20 #4.1 Write an SEO Content
- 3.21 #4.2 Valuable Content
- 3.22 Chapter 5
- 3.23 Optimize Your Images
- 3.24 #5.1.Copyright Images
- 3.25 #5.2.Optimize Images
SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is the most important factor for the blog and Site. If you don’t Optimization the SEO so then your website will not be rank in Google and any other search engine.
1. What IS On-Page SEO
2. Why Is On-page SEO is Important
- Organic Search Is most often the primary Source of Website Traffic.
- SEO Builds Trust & Credibility.
- SEO Impacts the Buying Cycle.
- For Ranking The Keywords.
- Improving Website Performance.
- Build The Audience.
- Creating the Batter Visitor Experience.
- Winning the No. of Clicks.
- SEO Is Relatively Chep.
- If you’re Not on Page 1, Your Not Winning the Click.
Optimize of Title, URL and Meta Tag
#2.1 Optimization The Title, URL, and Meta Tag
#2.2 Optimization The Title
- According to the Google Guideline, Your Title Should be 55 words with 512 pixels.
- Use the keywords In Title.
- Title not short and not Long, it should be Medium under 512 pixels and 55 words.
- Your keywords doest needs on begging of title, you can use some words How, Why, Do it depends on your which type of keywords are you used.
#2.3 Optimization URL
- According to the Google Guidelines, Your URL Character Should be 75.
- If your Blogger So Make the Custom Permalink URL.
- Use The Keywords in URL.
#2.4 Optimization Meta Descriptions
- According to Google Guidelines, Your Character should be 158 with the 920 Pixels WordPress.
- According to Google Guidelines, Your Character should be 150 with the 920 Pixels for Blogger
- Use the Rich Keywords In meta descriptions.
- Adding the descriptions meta tags on each of your pages and articles.
Optimize of SEO for Content
#3.1.Optimization Your Content
#3.2. Use The H1 tag in Article
#3.3. Use The H2 tag in Article
#3.4. Keyword Frequency
Optimize Your Content
#4.1 Write an SEO Content
#4.2 Valuable Content
Add more details:- Images, videos, steps, and Screenshots it helps to reader for butter understand the Articles and reader can easily into particles.
Update the Content:- You should update your content from to time and according to the new strategy.
Writing:- Your writing should be correct and don’t do Grammarly mistake in your content. you can use Grammarly for Improving and find the error in writing.
Writer:- You need the Expert content writer according to your niche and never ever select the different niche content writer. Because the writer cant explains those things you want to share with the reader.
Optimize Your Images
Images are that thing that can help to understand the batter them writing so use the images while you writing the content.
Your Images Should be Optimize before use in articles. Here some tips and tools for the Optimize the images of articles.
Always use their own Design image and poster in content. Don’t use the Copywrite images in your content.
There some free websites are available you can download the free copywriter image and use it in your article.