How to Promote Blog For Free| How to get free traffic on the blogger
Hey, Guys Hope you are fine in these crazy days. Please share with me about yourself in the comments section. Today we discuss the How to Promote Blog For Free. If you are a beginner so you don’t worry guys and you don’t know How to Promote Blog For Free so don’t worry I will tell you guys How to Promote Blog For Free.
Don’t worry we will increasing your audience
Today we will discuss the How to Promote Blog For Free Without any cost so if you are a beginner so read up the article at the end
In today Lot of option is available for promotion of our blog so I will tell you the best free cost promoting place where you can promote your blog without any cost so read till at the end How to Promote Blog For Free
How to Promote a Blog For Free
- Facebook Page
- Join Facebook Group
- RSS Feed
- What’s app Group
- Telegram Group
- Join Blogging Community
How to Promote Your Blog for Free
Nowadays there are a lot of options are available for Promoting Your Blog. First, we could promote the blog with the money but nowadays a lot of free promoting options are available.
Spending 90% of time of your time Promoting blog you wrote during the other 10% of your day
Top Ways to promote a blog for free
Facebook is the best platform to get traffic. If you are a beginner so must make your Facebook page on Facebook. Make your own community
Also, add the link of Facebook on your blogger then its help to you guys get more traffic and also increasing of follower on Facebook
If you do this thing you can get more traffic on your blog and you can make the large Community for more traffic. this community is permanent without any paying cost.
You can create a large no. of Audience poll but it’s only on deepened on your blogger Content if you have good and unique content then you get more and more visits per day
Can be made famous any article by the click of the sharing buttons on the social media.
What’s app Group
Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it – Henry David Thoreau
Sucess is not final;failure is not fatal;it is the courage to continue that counts – Winston Churchill
Join Blogger Community
Content is king but engagment is Queen,and the lady rules the house Mari Samith
How to get Free traffic
Everyone can get free traffic without any social media there is no need for any social media accounts.
Not need to follow to other there are only just need to find Question according to blog channels and giving the answers and get free organic visitors from the Question hub if don’t know about the Question Hub click here get more details
I am personally used this to get more visitors just follow the rules and make your audience agree without any cost. see on the picture this is my new account.
I am sharing some questions and get a lot of visitors per month or day so if you want to use to so read these articles for details
Tips For blogger Post
- Always write the Unique and Rish content
- Don’t use the Copyright Image. you can use the image after editing.
- Use the image and video while writing your content
- Use the Grammarly Chrom Extension to correct the word of your article
- Use Word counter for counting the word of your article
- Your Title should be in 58 words with 512 Pixels
- your metatag should be in 58 words with 920 pixels
- Your URL is should be in 75 words
- Use low competition keywords if you are an always use keywords tools
- Write the Informational articles in your opinions
If you build it…you may still need Google AdWords. Jennifire Mesenbrink
All beginners face lots of problems during struggling or starting. They have no more money to spend on their own blog. They can not afford the tools for finding the best keywords and many more. After facing off all these things I have to write this blog how to Promote Blog For Free there are lots of blogging tips are here for promoting a blog for free so you can use one or also you can use all the tips for promoting your blog so if like this article put the comment in the comment section.